Tuesday, March 8, 2011

hye peeps :)

my today i swear is freaking great hby guys ?
when i'm still sleeping
suddenly my phone ring
ring ring ring ring
heloooooooooo *with the annoying sleepy sound
"baby , let's go KT with mum"
i answered : ok ok you go than
"baby wake up now laa , we fetch you at *** at 9a.m."
OMG ? did you just say you wanna fetch me ? 
i was like scream from my dream 
bath rushing like crazy lady
yawwwwwwwwww i went to the shop
it was damn nice one love it love it 
decorate my room like that please baby please ? :D
haha i know sure WON'T
we had breakfast together around 10.30am at KT
well i din't eat much actually
den we went back there , what i did ? 
online ofcourse 
is like haa nothing better to do right ?
bla bla bla ,
till around 7 we came back here and i'm back my home safely
anyway , my today was really pretty sweet and i enjoy the whole day
love, 
yours <3