Saturday, June 4, 2011

iMISSyou


shut up you are suck i hate you you damn and go away from my life
wtf ? who you think you are ?
fuck you bitch you are most worst person in my life

these is what we always mention when we quarrel
i still remember , for the first time we date
everything I'm in
you really take good care of me make me fall in love with you
we use to hanging out and talk rubbish
we use to date at the garden , that's so sweet that time
even the sun is hot
but for us it's just OK .
we takes picture , always and every times
just to keep our memories
that's was so sweet when we just started to be close
and the story began just like this ...


Stage 1 : Meeting
we started chatting all the day
we started know each other well
we become closer
until one day ,
we meet for a photo shoot
and suddenly , we got into another stage


Stage 2 : The Chase
I didn't notice that you already fall in love with me
i always share my problem to you
you always chill me up
you always listen to me
you always be my ears when i need someone
you always be there with me even I'm talking about rubbish
you are so sweet
you make my day happy
you make me become so bless
and one day
when i was really down ,
you be with me
you propose with me ,
i admit that I'm just using you to make my ex angry
and i was just playing with your love
but days by days
i fall in love
with ...
you
<3
we stick together 24 hours
we wish good night everyday through phone
everyday , every night , every seconds
we wanted to hear each other voice
we sing together
we laugh
you are really nice guy
you really make me happy bless
everyday is a hope for me
because you are just with me everyday
and we started to be in stage3 


Stage 3 : Honeymoon
we meet almost everyday 
we date , everything seem so good
we catch movie , eat laugh
hanging till late night
always happy
we didn't quarrel at all
because you always let me win
you always listen to my word 
I still remember ,
we love to date at garden every time
as i mention before .
baby ,
remember last time we did jogging together ? 
sweet , i swear that's sweet 
how i wish that will happen everyday
and once again , we got into another stage 


Stage 4 : Comfortable 
we know each other more and more
our bad our good
it's just like our true attitude 
something like , we didn't bath , we didn't brush teeth
something that really eeeeyeeeewww =='
but we just loved 
and accept
our true
just to make ourselves comfortable
we have no secret anymore
this seems so nice ever 
but when I'm still enjoying this stage ,
i fall into stage 5


Stage 5 : Tolerance
we started to quarrel about small matter
arguing , fighting .
and everything change in this relationship
we use to date at garden with the hot sun , 
but in this stage , 
you started said that it was too hot 
we use to take pictures last time ,
but now , you did said 
you lazy to carry the camera here and there
you even said you don't want your phone memory low
we wish good night through phone last time , 
but now , just in message
and sometime , 
we just skip it .
we use to talk phone till i fall asleep , and you will sing a song for me and make snoozing sound and laugh
you talk alone and make cute sound for me ,
but now if i fall asleep , you will get angry 
we use to talk phone 3 4 hours a day , but now , not even 2 hours a week
you can see how much we change
arguing for small stuff and make us tired
and go , for stage 6


Stage 6 : Downhill
this is what we are in now .
we OK for 5 ,6 days and not OK for 2 ,3 weeks
we did talk phone till midnight , but now , 
we are so tired to talk . 
we sleep earlier and earlier
the good night message become shorter and shorter .
we back to home earlier and earlier
we meet like 1 week once or even 2 weeks once
we least talk 
we change
we started don't understand each other
we are different 
we quarrel everyday
even using bad words
you did say I'm annoying
it's going to be 19 months anniversary
and time go so fast
I really scared to be in the last stage 
which is breaking up ...


IMISSYOU terrible 
I want to turn back the time 
I don't want to be a stranger for you
I need you in my life and
it's really hurt 
I'm tired too
</3