Sunday, June 5, 2011

what a day

today 05062011
early in the morning me and jenette went town for photo shooting
but too bad rain
we went for breakfast at papparich
and yes , takoyaki
after that where ?
starbuck 
peace she treat me again
LOL you this girl banyak kaya
back to the story
the rain stop 
around 2 maybe 
so we plan for PS 
after all done 
I GOT ONE NEW MESSAGE
HE TOLD ME  HE ACCIDENT
TRITON RUN IN AVANZA WITH 120km/h
IM SO NERVOUS 
THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN TO HIS CAR
pity my baby :(
AND LUCKILY
YOU ARE SAFE
THANK GOD
:')










around 4 ,
we went eat
at wang jiao
nice cheesy tuna
niceee
and back home by bus all alone
just pray for my safe





got in the bus
i saw one stupid face so familiar
OMG
IS THE STUPIAK OLD PERVERT WHO SHOW ME HIS P*NIS ONE YEAR PLUS AGO
AND MOST UNBELIEVABLE
MY SIS MEET THE SAME GUY BEFORE WHEN SCHOOL TIME
OMG I WAS SO SCARED
AND I WAS ALONE
I CALM DOWN AND STAY IN FRONT OF THE BUS



guess what ?













when i reached bus stand
the pervert follow me !
damn fml
:'(
but luckily
god protect me
im safe
everything alright
thanks god today 
thanks god me and him safe

these make me wanna appreciate you more
imissyou baby
come back home asap
i need you
really
:'(
xoxo
<3